Dr. Sacks is sensitive to the importance of your child’s school hours and to your busy lifestyle. As a result Summit Dental Partners has appointments available during the early morning hours and also offers evening and weekend hours!
How long should you allow for Orthodontic appointments?
- Initial Examination: 30 minutes
- Consultation: 30 minutes
- Bonding Appointment: 60 to 90 minutes
- De-Bonding Appointment: 60 to 90 minutes
- Adjustments: 10 to 30 minutes
- Appointment Intervals: every 8 weeks between visits
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.