Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We participate in many major insurance plans, and we offer our in-house membership plan for those patients who do not have dental insurance. Please call or text our office at Summit Dental Partners Phone Number 908-499-8707 to find out more about the payment options available to you to finance your care.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front and the rest over an agreed-upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call or text Summit Dental Partners Phone Number 908-499-8707 for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!